Home hosted parties these days are taking the high train on fixing food items. Literally! Due to the increase in demand, there are a whole lot of cannabis recipes more than just the conventional brownies. The innovation in this area is incredible as top chefs are jumping in and introducing high-end recipes of their own.
On a similar note, cannabis recipes can be prepared using it in different forms. You have the most popular CBD oil, the cannabutter, or raw leaves. All these methods have their advantages and differences, and it all depends on your need for weed which one you choose. Here are a few satisfactory edibles and drinkables perfect for holding parties:
Cannabis smoothies are widely consumed and can be made with any form of cannabis. However, the most effective and healthy is adding raw leaves to a blender with fruits or veggies and tastemakers. Most enthusiasts have these leaves at home, but if you don’t, you can easily grow one. An easy to grow plant is from blueberry autoflower pot seeds and most other autoflowers.
5 Handfuls of Spinach
3 Kale Leaves
1 Fuji Apple
7 Large Cannabis Fan Leaves
Blend the ingredients and perceive a magical, flavorful, and healthy drink perfect for everyday consumption and gatherings.
Vegan Butter Cups
Your friends and family will forget about weed brownies completely once you serve them these vegan butter cups and take the party up a notch. The cups are a wholesome with just three ingredients; chocolate, peanut butter, and pot. Here’s how to prepare the mystic:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup regular or cannabis-infused coconut oil, liquefied (coconut oil liquefies at 76° F)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- All-natural peanut butter to taste
- Cupcake tray
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, liquefied coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Line your cupcake tin with paper. Fill each cup with chocolate on the bottom, then peanut butter, then chocolate. Go crazy or consistent with the quantities in each cup; nobody’s going to judge with the weed in system.
- Place the tin in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to solidify the chocolate.
Ice-cream is the best remedy for sadness. Serving it in a party is perfect, but make sure to keep the kids away. The below recipe is easy to prepare and seamless summer treat:
Melt 16 ounces of heavy cream in a saucepan at about medium temperature
Melt your cannabutter and add sugar
Mix together and add anything from, fruit, nuts, syrups, chocolate chips
Who says that this delicious pumpkin containing treat is only reserved for one day? Pumpkin pie infused with the right amount of cannabis is a great eye candy and mouthwatering edible to have at a gathering and is also fulfilling.
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 7 tbsp unsalted butter cold
- 1 tbsp cannabutter very cold
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup ice water
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cannabutter melted
- 1 15oz can pumpkin
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground clove
WEED WHIPPED CREAM
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cannabutter melted and cooled
- In the food processor add the flour, butters and salt, the ice water and pulse until the dough forms a ball. Wrap the dough and chill for 30 minutes.
- On a floured board, roll out the dough to about 12 inches. Place the crust and flute edges in a pie pan, place in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 340F.
- In a large bowl, beat the filling ingredients until thoroughly combined. Pour into the chilled pie shell and bake until 45-50 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream, sugar, and vanilla to soft peaks. Add the melted butter and finish whipping.